Limited Edition of 2,032 Pieces
Being the Official Timekeeper of the Olympic Games on 27 occasions since 1932, Omega has defined the brand’s precision, innovation and passion through its 86-year commitment.
The “Seamaster Olympic Games Collection” is introduced by Omega in 2018, celebrating the brand’s unrivalled timekeeping legacy through 5 unique watches.
Models are available in black, yellow, green, blue and red, representing the different colours of the famous Rings of the Olympic Games.
- 39.5mm Stainless Steel Case
- AR-coated Sapphire Crystal
- Sapphire display back with an anodized aluminum ring
- Limited Edition number engraved on the side of the case
- Swiss Automatic Omega in-house caliber 8800 with 35 jewels
- 28,800 vph
- 55-hour power reservation
- Co-Axial escapement
- Certified as a Master Chronometer, approved by METAS
- Resistant to magnetic fields up to 15,000 gauss
- Free sprung-balance with silicon balance spring
- Automatic winding in both directions
- Rhodium-plated finish with Geneva waves in Arabesque
Luminous hands and coloured pulse reader encircling the domed black dial, with 3 narrowly-separated 20 second timing intervals, enables easy calculation of the wearer’s pulse beats-per-minute.
It comes on a black, yellow, green, blue or red leather strap with micro-perforations and a steel buckle.
Source: TimeZone & Omega