Rolex is introducing a scintillant gem-set version of the Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona, which is one of the most collectible modern Rolex.
Daytona – Ref. 116595 RBOW
The case features 40mm with 56 brilliant-cut diamonds set into the lugs and crown guard. The bezel is set with a gradation of sapphires in rainbow hues. The dial features 11 baguette-cut sapphire hour markers.
The movement’s reliability is enhanced by calibre 4130, a self-winding mechanical chronograph movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex.
- Model Case – Oyster, Everose gold and diamonds
- Material – 18 ct Everose gold with lugs set with diamonds
- Diameter – 40 mm
- Oyster Architecture – Monobloc middle case with screw-down case back
- Bezel – 36 baguette-cut sapphires in a rainbow gradation
- Crystal – Scratch-resistant sapphire
- Winding Crown – Screw-down, triplock triple waterproofness system
- Water-Resistance – 100 meters / 300 feet
- Calibre – 4130 by Rolex
- Movement – Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- Oscillator – Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring
- Winding – Bidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- Functions –
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands, with small seconds hand at 6 o’clock.
- Chronograph (centre hand) accurate to within 1/8 of a second.
- 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock and 12-hour counter at 9 o’clock.
- Stop seconds for precise time setting.
- Power Reserve – Approximately 72 hours
- Frequency – 4 Hz (28,800 vph)
- Bracelet – Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Bracelet Material – 18 ct Everose gold
- Clasp – Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Dial – Black and Gold Crystals set with sapphires
- Gem-Setting – 11 baguette-cut, rainbow-coloured sapphires