Rolex is unveiling the new Oyster Perpetual Rolex Deepsea, the ultra-resistant divers’ model for the conquest of the deep. Waterproof to a depth of 12,800 feet (3,900 meters) is the result of decades of collaboration with diving professionals.
The Rolex DeepSea 126660
From brilliant blue to bottomless black, this two-colour gradient dial commemorates James Cameron’s historic solo dive to the deepest place on earth, the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
The identity and readability of the timepiece are ensured by the black dial with hour markers fashioned from 18 ct gold.
The flat three-piece links Oyster bracelet is designed to be both robust and comfortable. For prevention of accidental opening, an Oysterlock folding clasp is also equipped.
Caliber 3235, a new generation movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex, is offering an amazing experience to the user in terms of precision, power reserve, resistance to shocks and magnetic fields, convenience and reliability.
- Case – 44 mm Oystersteel
- Bezel – Unidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in platinum
- Winding Crown – Screw-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- Crystal – Domed, 5.5 mm-thick scratch-resistant sapphire
- Water-resistance – Waterproof to 3,900 meters / 12,800 feet
- Caliber – Rolex 3235 mechanical self-winding caliber
- Functions – Center hour, minute and seconds hands. Instantaneous date in apertures, unrestricted rapid-setting. Stop-seconds for precise time setting
- Winding – Bidirectional self-winding via perpetual rotor
- Power Reserve – Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet – Flat three-piece links oystersteel bracelet
- Clasp – Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Glidelock extension system. Fliplock extension link.